Monday, May 23, 2011

YES CAIN CAN, WITH OUR HELP & RONALD REAGAN IS SMILING!

The folks have been asking for some time now, "I wish there was another Ronald Reagan out there".  Could it be, that there is?  Herman Cain announced his bid for The 2012 Presidential Race in front of a hometown crowd in Atlanta's Centennial Park.  Stating...

“I‘m running for president of the United States and I’m not running for second.”

Of Course Mr. Cain enters the race alongside Republican hopefuls, Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), former Governor Gary Johnson (R-NM), and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-GA).  With more to announce in the coming days.   In the full out assault  to unseat the incompetent, err I mean incumbent Barack Hussein Obama.

Adjectives runneth over in describing the former CEO of Godfather's Pizza.  Brash, Bold, Confident, Intelligent and yes, Spiritual.  What struck me was the amount of times Mr. Cain spoke, without the use of a teleprompter, using words such as, 'We', 'Us', 'Our.  Instead of the insensate Teleprompter In Chief's use of the 'I-I-I-I-I-I'.

Watch Herman Cain Give Bill Clinton A Lesson In Economics In This 1994 Townhall Meeting

Can He Debate?  Yes He Cain!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...